Item: Cocaine Dipstrip Drug Urine Test
Cocaine (COC) Drug Test is a simple one step rapid immunochromatographic assay for the rapid, qualitative detection of COC and primarily benzoylecgonine as metabolites in urine. The cutoff of the test is 300 ng/ml of COC - the same as the SAMHSA recommended assay cutoff.
Cocaine is ingested by smoking, intravenous, intranasal or oral administration, and excreted in the urine primarily as benzoylecgonine in a short time. Benzoylecgonine has a longer biological half-life (5 to 8 hours) than cocaine (0.5 to1.5 hours) and can generally be detected for 24 to 80 hours after cocaine use or exposure.
The Cocaine (COC) Drug Test is based on the principle of the highly specific immunochemical reactions between antigens and antibodies, which are used for the analysis of specific substances in biological fluids. The sensitivity of the test is 300 ng/ml of COC.
PROCEDURE OF THE TEST
- Remove the test strip from its foil pouch.
- Holding the strip vertically, carefully dip it into the specimen. Do not immerse the strip past the maximum line.
- Interpret test results in 3 to 5 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF THE TEST
- As the test kit begins to work, a color band will appear at the left section of the result window to show that the test is working properly. This band is the Control Band.
- The right section of the result window indicates the test results. If another color band appears at the right section of the result window, this band is the Test Band.
NEGATIVE: TWO COLOR BANDS The appearance of two color bands within the result window indicates a negative test result. No COC above the cut-off level has been detected. The color of the Test band may be lighter or darker than that of the Control Band.
POSITIVE: ONE COLOR BAND The appearance of only one color band within the result window indicates the result is positive, i.e. the specimen contains COC at a concentration above the cut-off level.
INVALID: A distinct color band should always appear in the left section of the result window. The test is invalid if no color band forms in the left section of the result window.
Note: A very faint band in the right section of the result window, visible in 5 minutes, indicates that the amount of COC in the sample is near or below the cut-off level of the test. The urine specimen should be retested, or confirmed with a more specific alternative method such as gas chromatography/mass spectrometry, before a positive determination is made.
Related products: Cocaine Dipstrip Drug Urine Test
- Test Pass Detox Shampoo ($32.99) Full Info »
- 2 Step COC/Cocaine Detox Program for Persons over 200 LBS ($54.99) Full Info »
- 2 Step COC/Cocaine Detox Program for persons under 200 LBS ($45.99) Full Info »
- 5 Panel Home Urine Test Kit ($13.99) Full Info »
- Alcohol Strip Drug Saliva Test ($3.99) Full Info »
Passing drug tests, drug testing pass, ways to pass drug test, marijuana detox, pass drug test free, passing drug test, pass drug test marijuana, marijuana passing drug tests, home remedies for passing drug tests, drug test false positive, detoxify, beating drug tests, free tips to pass a drug test, pass marijuana test, pass drug test urine